Model No.: 25BY26-018
Permanent magnet stepper motors use a permanent magnet (PM) in the rotor and operate on the attraction or repulsion between the rotor PM and the stator electromagnets.
MAINTEX's PM stepper motors are widely applied in many innovative applications, including: computer equipment, photographic systems, optoelectronic devices, valve control, ATM equipment, CNC machine, automatic winding machines, electronic clocks and medical equipment, etc.
25BY26-018 Permanent Magnet Stepper Motor Parameters
Drawing of 25BY26-018 Permanent Magnet Stepper Motor
Applications of Stepper Motor
• 3D printing equipment
• Barrier gate
• Printing presses
• Automatic toilet seat cover
• Electric tailgate
• Nano sprayer
• Vending machines
• Aircraft – In the aircraft industry, stepper motors are used in aircraft instrumentations, antenna and sensing applications, and equipment scanning
• Automotive – The automotive industry implements stepper motors for applications concerning cruise control, sensing devices, and cameras. The military also utilizes stepper motors in their application of positioning antennas
• Chemical – The chemical industry makes use of stepper motors for mixing and sampling of materials. They also utilize stepper motor controllers with single and multi-axis stepper motors for equipment testing
• Consumer Electronics and Office Equipment – In the consumer electronics industry, stepper motors are widely used in digital cameras for focus and zoom functionality features. In office equipment, stepper motors are implemented in PC-based scanning equipment, data storage drives, optical disk drive driving mechanisms, printers, and scanners
• Gaming – In the gaming industry, stepper motors are widely used in applications like slot and lottery machines, wheel spinners, and even card shufflers
• Industrial – In the industrial industry, stepper motors are used in automotive gauges, machine tooling with single and multi-axis stepper motor controllers, and retrofit kits which make use of stepper motor controllers as well. Stepper motors can also be found in CNC machine control
• Medical – In the medical industry, stepper motors are utilized in medical scanners, microscopic or nanoscopic motion control of automated devices, dispensing pumps, and chromatograph auto-injectors. Stepper motors are also found inside digital dental photography (X-RAY), fluid pumps, respirators, and blood analysis machinery, centrifuge
• Scientific Instruments –Scientific equipment implement stepper motors in the positioning of an observatory telescope, spectrographs, and centrifuge
• Surveillance Systems – Stepper motors are used in camera surveillance
Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd. owns existing factory More than 26 thousand square meters, net assets over billions of dollars, nearly a thousand employees, and over 30 production lines with the annual output of more than 35 million units.The product of Maintex covering over twenty countries and regions around the world, and has been widely praised by customers.
MAINTEX's main products are precision permanent magnet stepper motor, permanent magnet DC motor, brushless motor, precision gear motor, rotary transformer and other micro motor products, as well as the treadmill motor control system, train model, electric pump and electromechanical integration products. These products are widely used in security systems, financial systems, industrial control systems, vehicle systems, retail services and office automation and other fields. At the same time, the company also provide personalized application solutions of micro electromechanical products.
MAINTEX strives to realise products diversification and differentiation, and to build the leading enterprise in the motor industry.The brand MAINTEX has become a high recognition brand in presicion and intelligent control industry with a short period of time.
- Company Name: Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Weiting Wang
- Product/Service: Stepper Motor , Brushless motor , Dc motor , treadmill used motor , Brushed Dc Motor , Fuji motor
- Capital (Million US $): RMB:40 Million Yuan
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 30
- No. of R&D Staff: 41 -50 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Zhengde Science Park, No. 8, Pingdi Street, Longgang District
- Contact Person: Ms. MAINTEX
- Tel: 0086-755-36518326
Premium Related Products